Friday, May 23, 2008

Marcela's Nikon Paparazzi . . .



Marcela's "low-key" party turned into 35 friends joining us for burgers/hot dogs and a piñata. We'll have to work on the definition of "low-key" next year. But we all had a lot of fun - especially Marcela. Marcela has really turned in to quite the social bug and loved having friends to run around with. When everyone had gone home and we went inside and opened presents, each time Marcela pulled out an item of clothing she would hold it up to herself and say, "Yep, it fits me." Then she'd go to Armando and me both and hold it up to us and say, "Nope, it doesn't fit you!" She is getting funnier by the minute!

3 comments:

Lindy said...

What fun pictures, Daisy! You and Annie (and Josue, for that matter) are all so talented with your cameras.
We had a great time at the party, and it was so nice to see you and Armando and Marcela again. It's been too long. I head to Portland tomorrow, but will get in touch with you when I get back (remember, I have your book!).

Christian and Jennifer said...

What a fun party! I wish we could have come! My kids would love anything involving hitting something with a stick! The pictures are beautiful.

Christine said...

Sounds like a fun bday party. Where's my invitation? haha jk. marcela is such a big girl i can't even believe it!