Friday, May 23, 2008

Marcela and the National Anthem . . .


I've put photography on the back burner since the whole house hunt, purchase, move, and settle happened to us. But, I don't have words to describe the excitement I feel about what we have around the corner - we've started back into our spring/summer season and are excited to open a few more sessions to those of you who are wanting a summer session. (Click the picture for details). [And, YES, we have some Wyoming sessions open as well!]


Also, I am already getting requests for fall sessions, so if you know you want one this year, speak up soon so we can pencil in a date! Click here to see more at A&D Photography.

2 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

And Denver?!? Hmmm? Sheesh. Like driving 12 hours couldn't be included?

Daisy said...

Jennifer, I'd be willing to talk Denver sessions if we could get a few other sessions booked for that area. ;) When I make it there (someday), you know we'll spend the whole weekend taking pictures of your darling and hilarious children!